Friday, June 4, 2021

19947

 In this session, I played for 68 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 19947 arrangements taking around 1305:55 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 968 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 159 days since I played them all. It would take about 66 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass.
  2. Breed by Nirvana on Bass.
  3. My Hero by Foo Fighters on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  4. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Bass.
  5. La Bamba by Richie Valens on Bass with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  6. My Best Friend's Girl by The Cars on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  7. Mouth for War by Pantera on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. The Spirit Of Radio by Rush on Lead.
  9. Where the Streets Have No Name by U2 on Lead.
  10. Whisky In the Jar by Thin Lizzy on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  11. You and I by Lady Gaga on Lead with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Lead.
  13. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  14. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  15. In Hell I'll Be In Good Company by The Dead South on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  16. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead.
  17. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead with improvements in Streak.

No comments:

Post a Comment