Thursday, May 9, 2019

133888 a short stream and a play on an iRig 2

Today I played for 20 minutes taking my total logged time to 886:42.

I started the session by demoing the "Play with a band" option on Rocksmith, and finished by having a tryout of a colleagues iRig 2. A very nice bit of tech it is. #Tempted

All together, I have played 13388 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 70 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was  streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 10 days ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Seeker, The by The Who on Lead played in E tuning
  3. We Are The Champions by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment