Wednesday, May 15, 2019

13451

Today I played for 20 minutes taking my total logged time to 890:53. All together, I have played 13451 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 70 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 16 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Spirit of Radio, The by Rush on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Rotten Apple by Screaming Females on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Surf Hell by Little Barrie on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Green Onions by Brock T & The M.G.s on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Message In A Bottle by Police on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment