Wednesday, May 29, 2019

13523 a session on Score Attack

In this session I played for 24 minutes taking my total logged time to 895:33. All together, I have played 13523 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 76 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 9 months ago. Songs attempted were:

  1. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Alternate Lead played in E tuning
  4. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  6. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Rhythm played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment