Thursday, May 30, 2019

13540 a mix of bass and guitar tonight

In this session I played for 41 minutes taking my total logged time to 896:35. All together, I have played 13540 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 72 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 9 months and 1 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead played in E tuning
  2. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Bass played in E A451 tuning
  8. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Knockin' On Heavens Door by Bob Dylan on Bass played in E tuning
  11. High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment