Thursday, May 9, 2019

13405 raided and a lost connection

Today I played for 64 minutes taking my total logged time to 887:46. I lost my internet connection during the last song. Sigh.

I did get a raid from @simisweet, which is always nice to have.

All together, I have played 13405 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 68 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was mostly streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 10 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Bass played in Open G tuning
  2. Slow Hands by Interpol on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Plug In Baby by Muse on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  4. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Hey Ya by OutKast on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Bass played in E tuning
  9. California Brain by RapScallions on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Burnished by White Denim on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Bass played in E tuning
  15. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Bass played in E tuning
  16. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Bass played in E tuning
  17. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment