Friday, May 24, 2019

13501 playing Score Attack

In this session I played for 33 minutes taking my total logged time to 894:12. All together, I have played 13501 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends.

It has been about 71 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 25 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Losing My Religion by REM on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Love That's Gone by La Sera on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Song 2 by Blur on Lead played in E tuning (twice)
  8. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment