Sunday, May 12, 2019

13434 A long Sunday Morning session

Today I played for 87 minutes taking my total logged time to 889:48.

All together, I have played 13434 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 71 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 13 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  2. My Own Summer (Shove It) by Deftones on Rhythm played in Eb Drop D tuning
  3. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in Eb tuning
  4. Round and Round by Ratt on Lead played in Eb tuning
  5. Round and Round by Ratt on Rhythm played in Eb tuning
  6. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Lead played in Eb tuning
  7. Rock and Roll All Nite by Kiss on Lead played in Eb tuning
  8. Everlong by Foo Fighters on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  9. Now by Paramore on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  10. Unnatural Selection by Muse on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  11. Chimera, the by The Smashing Pumpkins on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  12. Cemetery Gates by Pantera on Lead played in E A434 tuning
  13. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  14. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Synchronicity II by Police on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard on Rhythm played in E tuning
  17. Breed by Nirvana on Lead played in E tuning
  18. Oh Love by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  19. Gobbledigook by Sigur Ros on Lead played in E tuning
  20. Self Trap by Playground Kings on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment