Friday, May 10, 2019

13414

Today I played for 34 minutes taking my total logged time to 888:21. All together, I have played 13414 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 69 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 11 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Stone by Alice in Chains on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  2. Hypnotize by System Of a Down on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  3. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead played in Eb Drop D tuning
  4. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Alt Rhythm played in E tuning
  5. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Lead played in E tuning
  6. X-Kid by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment