Friday, May 17, 2019

13457

Today I played for 72 minutes taking my total logged time to 891:14. All together, I have played 13457 songs, mainly on the Rocksmith games although some have been either solo practice or with friends. It has been about 68 days since I played all the songs in my list.

This session was not streamed on my twitch channel. I started streaming 8 months and 18 days ago.

Songs attempted were:

  1. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Rhythm played in Drop D tuning
  2. Outshined by Soundgarden on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  3. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Lead played in D tuning
  4. Sweet Mountain River by Monster Truck on Lead played in D tuning
  5. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in Eb tuning
  6. War Ensemble by Slayer on Lead played in Eb tuning
  7. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Lead played in E 456 tuning
  8. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead played in E tuning
  10. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Spider and the Fly, The by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning
  17. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment