Wednesday, July 1, 2020

16941

In this session, I played for 60 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 16941 arrangements taking around 1089:31 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 623 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 70 days since I played them all. It would take about 52 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 2 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  3. Sir Duke by Stevie Wonder on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Tribute by Tenacious D on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Whisky In the Jar by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E tuning
  8. The Bartender and the Thief by Stereophonics on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  9. The Boys are Back In Town by Thin Lizzy on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  10. Jailbreak by Thin Lizzy on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  11. Rock and Roll Queen by The Subways on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  12. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Buffalo Soldier by Bob Marley & the Wailers on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Dancing In the Moonlight (It Caught Me In the Spotlight) by Thin Lizzy on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment