Thursday, July 30, 2020

17330

In this session, I played for 52 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17330 arrangements taking around 1114:44 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 74 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months and 1 day ago.

This session, I played:
  1. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Basket Case by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  6. Savior by Rise Against on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Lead played in E tuning
  10. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Lead played in E tuning
  11. I'll Stand by You by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Wires by Red Fang on Bass played in Drop D tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment