Tuesday, July 7, 2020

17014

In this session, I played for 66 minutes. I was playing on the original Rocksmith, and completed a set earning a master mode encore. The master mode encore does not show you the notes, you have to play along with memory. Needless to say, I totally and utterly failed to get a single note right, despite having played Jules earlier in the session!

Altogether, I have played 17014 arrangements taking around 1094:10 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 640 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 76 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 8 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1. Jules by Seth Chapla on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Boss by Chris Lee on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Run Back to Your Side by Eric Clapton on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Sunshine of Your Love by Cream on Bass played in E tuning
  5. I Want Some More by Dan Auerbach on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Ricochet by Brian Adam McCune on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  10. Six AM Salvation by VsThem on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Should I Stay by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Stone Cold Crazy by Queen on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment