Saturday, July 25, 2020

17230

In this session, I played for 58 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17230 arrangements taking around 1108:13 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 79 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 26 days ago.

Today I have unlocked "Venue Size: Level 14", and now have 77% of the unlockable items on my steam version of Rocksmith 2014 game.

This session, I played:

  1.  21 Guns by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Every Breath You Take by Police on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Oh Love by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  10. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead played in E tuning
  11. I Got Mine by The Black Keys on Lead played in E tuning
  12. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Times Like These by Foo Fighters on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment