Sunday, July 5, 2020

16984

In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 16984 arrangements taking around 1092:13 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 640 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 74 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 6 days ago.

This session, I played:

  1. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Chompers by Fang Island on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  5. You Really Got Me by The Kinks on Bass played in E A461 tuning
  6. Brick House by Commodores on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Cherub Rock by The Smashing Pumpkins on Bass played in E tuning
  8. I Want To Break Free by Queen on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Lick It Up by Kiss on Bass played in E tuning
  10. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Wanted Dead or Alive by Bon Jovi on Bass played in E tuning
  12. You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment