Tuesday, July 7, 2020

16998

In this session, I played for 18 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 16998 arrangements taking around 1093:03 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 640 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 76 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 8 days ago.

This session, I played:


  1. Are You Gonna Go My Way by Lenny Kravitz on Rhythm played in E tuning
  2. Funk #49 by James Gang on Lead played in E tuning
  3. It's My Life by Bon Jovi on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Vasoline by Stone Temple Pilots on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment