Wednesday, July 29, 2020

17314

In this two-part session, I played for 94 minutes. As today was my 1 year and 11 month anniversary of starting streaming, I thought I'd play 23 songs. I'm sure you see why.

Altogether, I have played 17314 arrangements taking around 1113:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 76 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 11 months ago.



This session, I played:

  1.  Snarling of Beasts by Bedowyn on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. For the Love of God by Steve Vai on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Times Like These by Foo Fighters on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Wheels by Foo Fighters on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Seven Nation Army by The White Stripes on Lead played in Open A tuning
  6. Blood and Thunder by Mastodon on Rhythm played in D tuning
  7. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Rhythm played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  8. Longview by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  9. Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  10. Don't Look Back In Anger by Oasis on Lead played in E A451 tuning
  11. Back Door Man by Willie Dixon on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead played in E tuning
  14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  15. Me and the Bean by Spoon on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Lead played in E tuning
  17. One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer by John Lee Harper on Lead played in E tuning
  18. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead played in E tuning
  19. Somebody to Love by Jefferson Airplane on Lead played in E tuning
  20. Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd on Lead played in E tuning
  21. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Lead played in E tuning
  22. We Will Rock You by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  23. When I'm with You by Best Coast on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment