Thursday, July 16, 2020

17113

In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17113 arrangements taking around 1100:22 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 640 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 85 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 17 days ago.

I have unlocked 75% of the unlockable items on my steam version of Rocksmith 2014 game

This session, I played:

  • I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead played in E tuning
  • Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Rebel Rebel by David Bowie on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead played in E tuning
  • Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Lead played in E tuning
  • Do You Remember by The Horrors on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Some Nights by FUN. on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Rhythm played in E tuning
  • Teenage Dirtbag by Wheatus on Lead played in E tuning
  • Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  • You Give Love a Bad Name by Bon Jovi on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment