Tuesday, July 21, 2020

17189

In this session, I played for 47 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 17189 arrangements taking around 1105:25 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 641 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 83 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch. I started streaming 1 year 10 months and 22 days ago.

I have unlocked 76% of the unlockable items on my steam version of Rocksmith 2014 game

This session, I played:
  1. Good Enough by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass played in E tuning
  2. The Hardest Button To Button by The White Stripes on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Who Are You by The Who on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in Open G tuning
  5. I'm Not In Love by 10cc on Lead played in E A434 tuning
  6. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Los Angeles by X on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Panic Switch by Silversun Pickups on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment