Monday, November 2, 2020

18075

 In this session, I played for over 25 minutes, time was also spent on:

  1. Two goes at the Star Chords minigame
  2. The Chords 101 lesson (getting a nice 100% overall with 22/23 accuracy - 95%)

Altogether, I have played 18075 arrangements taking around 1179:25 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

One of the fields that counts the number of times I'd played a song had been incorrectly formatted as a percentage, so instead of reporting 121 songs, it had 121% which is 1.21. Hence the jump today.

There are 650 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 110 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I rarely stream while I'm playing now, if I bother then you can find me on Twitch.

Today I have unlocked Skin: Orange OBC810, taking me to 90% of the unlockable items on my steam version of the Rocksmith 2014 game.

In this session, I played:

  1. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Lead played in E tuning

 

No comments:

Post a Comment