Sunday, November 8, 2020

18118

 In this session, I played for 73 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18118 arrangements taking around 1182:05 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 650 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 114 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1.  Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  4. Middle of the Road by The Pretenders on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  5. Behind Blue Eyes by The Who on Lead played in E A447 tuning
  6. 21 Guns by Green Day on Rhythm played in E tuning
  7. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Rhythm played in E tuning
  8. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure on Rhythm played in E tuning
  9. Brass In Pocket by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Drops of Jupiter by Train on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Rhythm played in E tuning
  14. The Trooper by Iron Maiden on Rhythm played in E tuning
  15. We Are The Champions by Queen on Rhythm played in E tuning
  16. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Rhythm played in E tuning
  17. Slow Hands by Interpol on Lead played in E tuning
  18. X-Kid by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  19. Breakfast at Tiffany's by Deep Blue Something on Lead played in E tuning
  20. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment