Thursday, November 12, 2020

18318

 In this session, I played for 54 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18318 arrangements taking around 1195:27 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 666 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 116 days since I played them all. It would take about 55 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Bass played in D tuning
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley on Lead played in Open G tuning
  6. My Iron Lung by Radiohead on Lead played in EGDGDB tuning
  7. Optimistic by Radiohead on Lead played in DADFCd tuning
  8. Monochromatic by Sabaka on Lead played in Drop D tuning
  9. Peace of Mind by Boston on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Plug In Baby by Muse on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead played in E tuning
  13. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  14. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Sweet Dreams by Roy Buchanan on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment