Tuesday, November 17, 2020

18372

 In this session, I played for 59 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18372 arrangements taking around 1198:59 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 703 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 121 days since I played them all. It would take about 58 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Optimistic by Radiohead on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  2. Alternative Ulster by Stiff Little Fingers on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Beautiful Day by U2 on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Becoming a Jackel by The Villagers on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Big River by Johnny Cash on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Shiny Happy People by R.E.M. on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Space Oddity by David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Spaceman by The Killers on Bass played in E tuning
  12. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Bass played in E tuning
  13. Venus by Shocking Blue on Bass played in E tuning
  14. Vertigo by U2 on Bass played in E tuning
  15. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? by R.E.M. on Bass played in E tuning
  16. White Rabbit by Jefferson Airplane on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment