Monday, November 16, 2020

18358

 In this session, I played for 31 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18358 arrangements taking around 1198:04 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 689 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 120 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch https://www.twitch.tv/notes_from_the_dusty_end.

Today I have unlocked Inlay: Dragon, taking me to 99% of the unlockable items on my steam version of the Rocksmith 2014 game. Only one more unlock to go!

In this session, I played:

  1. Welcome to Paradise by Green Day on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  2. When You Were Young by The Killers on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  3. 21 Guns by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Addicted To Love by Robert Palmer on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  7. The Gambler by Kenny Rogers on Lead played in E Capo 1? tuning
  8. Renegades by X Ambassadors on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment