Friday, November 13, 2020

18334

In this session, I played for 59 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18334 arrangements taking around 1196:26 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 673 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 117 days since I played them all. It would take about 56 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

Today I have unlocked two skins: BT-1120C and HG-500, taking me to 97% of the unlockable items on my steam version of the Rocksmith 2014 game. Only four more to go!

In this session, I played:

  1. Talk Dirty To Me by Poison on Bass played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning
  2. Emerald by Thin Lizzy on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  3. Mr. Brightside by The Killers on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  4. Runaways by The Killers on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Uberlin by R.E.M. on Lead played in D tuning
  8. Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  9. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Black Magic by Magic Wands on Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  12. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Lead played in E tuning
  14. 20th Century Boy by T. Rex on Lead played in E tuning
  15. Bad Romance by Lady Gaga on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment