Sunday, November 22, 2020

18411

 In this session, I played for 72 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18411 arrangements taking around 1201:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 728 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 124 days since I played them all. It would take about 60 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Everybody Hurts by R.E.M. on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Ex-Girlfriend by No Doubt on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Holiday by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning
  6. I Fought the Law by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in Open G tuning
  8. Alternative Ulster by Stiff Little Fingers on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Back on the Chain Gang by The Pretenders on Rhythm played in E tuning
  10. Do You Remember by The Horrors on Alt Rhythm played in E tuning
  11. Every Breath You Take by Police on Rhythm played in E tuning
  12. Fell In Love With A Girl by The White Stripes on Rhythm played in E tuning
  13. I Believe In A Thing Called Love by The Darkness on Lead played in E tuning
  14. (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones on Rhythm played in E tuning
  15. I Fought the Law by The Clash on Lead played in E tuning
  16. Light My Fire by The Doors on Lead played in E A425 tuning
  17. My Sharona by The Knack on Lead played in E tuning
  18. Burnished by White Denim on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment