Sunday, November 15, 2020

18350

In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18350 arrangements taking around 1197:32 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 687 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 119 days since I played them all. It would take about 57 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

Today I have unlocked Inlay: The Gentleman

Skin: BT-410C, taking me to 98% of the unlockable items on my steam version of the Rocksmith 2014 game.

In this session, I played:

  1. Emerald by Thin Lizzy on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  2. Mr. Brightside by The Killers on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  3. Runaways by The Killers on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  4. Somebody Told Me by The Killers on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  5. Sunday Bloody Sunday by U2 on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  6. Talk Dirty To Me by Poison on Lead played in E♭ tuning
  7. Renegades by X Ambassadors on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Venus by Shocking Blue on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Vertigo by U2 on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment