Wednesday, November 11, 2020

18303

In this session, I played for 55 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18303 arrangements taking around 1194:32 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 662 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 115 days since I played them all. It would take about 55 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.


Today I have unlocked Inlay: Broken Hearted, Skin: CL-SS 100, Song: Ubisoft - Rocksmith 2012 Theme, and Inlay: Celestial, taking me to 96% of the unlockable items on my steam version of the Rocksmith 2014 game.

In this session, I played:

  1. Last Goodbye by Jeff Buckley
  2. Grace by Jeff Buckley
  3. Alternative Ulster by Stiff Little Fingers
  4. Becoming a Jackel by The Villagers
  5. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley
  6. Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly
  7. Eight-Ball, Coroners Pocket by Hail The Sun
  8. For A Fool by The Shins
  9. Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
  10. I'm Shipping Up to Boston by Dropkick Murphys
  11. In-A-Gadda-Da-Vida by Iron Butterfly
  12. Love of My Life by Queen
  13. The Man Who Sold The World by David Bowie
  14. My Girl by The Temptations

No comments:

Post a Comment