Thursday, December 3, 2020

18482

 In this session, I played for 46 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18482 arrangements taking around 1206:04 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 753 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 135 days since I played them all. It would take about 61 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. The Man Who Sold The World by David Bowie on Bass played in E tuning
  2. My Iron Lung by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Nobody's Fool by Cinderella on Bass played in E tuning
  4. The One I Love by R.E.M. on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Ruby by Kaiser Chiefs on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Walk This Way by Aerosmith on Bass played in E tuning
  12. X-Kid by Green Day on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment