Tuesday, December 8, 2020

18528

 In this session, I played for 45 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18528 arrangements taking around 1209:07 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 770 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 140 days since I played them all. It would take about 52 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Longview by Green Day on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  2. Right Now by SR-71 on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  3. Savior by Rise Against on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  4. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass played in E♭ tuning
  5. Guns of Brixton by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Roadhouse Blues by The Doors on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash on Bass played in E tuning
  9. With or Without You by U2 on Bass played in E tuning
  10. You and I by Lady Gaga on Bass played in E tuning
  11. Zombie by The Cranberries on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment