Monday, December 28, 2020

18632

 In this session, I played for 33 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18632 arrangements taking around 1215:43 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 792 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 157 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Last Train to Clarksville by The Monkeys on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Los Angeles by X on Bass played in E tuning
  3. Starship Trooper by Yes on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Summertime Blues by Eddie Cochran on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Tequila by The Champs on Bass played in E tuning
  6. White Wedding - Part 1 by Billy Idol on Bass played in E tuning
  7. You're So Vain by Carly Simon on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana on Lead played in E♭ Drop D♭ tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment