Friday, December 4, 2020

18490

 In this session, I played for 33 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18490 arrangements taking around 1206:39 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 757 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 136 days since I played them all. It would take about 61 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Little Green Bag by George Baker Selection on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Love Me Two Times by The Doors on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Paparazzi by Lady Gaga on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Riders on the Storm by The Doors on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Some Nights by FUN. on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment