Tuesday, December 15, 2020

18549

 In this session, I played for 34 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18549 arrangements taking around 1210:20 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 774 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 147 days since I played them all. It would take about 52 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Angela by Jarvis Cocker on Bass played in E tuning
  2. Blaze of Glory by Bon Jovi on Bass played in Drop D tuning
  3. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass played in E tuning
  4. Go Your Own Way by Fleetwood Mac on Bass played in E tuning
  5. Impossible Dreams by Versus Them on Bass played in E tuning
  6. Livin on a Prayer by Bon Jovi on Bass played in E tuning
  7. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Bass played in E tuning
  8. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Bass played in E tuning
  9. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Bass played in E tuning
  10. Pumped Up Kicks by Foster The People on Bass played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment