Friday, December 18, 2020

18559

 In this session, I played for 36 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18559 arrangements taking around 1210:55 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 778 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 150 days since I played them all. It would take about 53 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead played in E tuning
  3. I Walk the Line by Johnny Cash on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Maybe Tomorrow by Stereophonics on Lead played in E tuning
  5. On the Road Again by Willie Nelson on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Shiny Happy People by R.E.M. on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Somebody To Love by Queen on Lead played in E tuning
  10. With or Without You by U2 on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment