Sunday, December 27, 2020

18624

In this session, I played for 51 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18624 arrangements taking around 1215:09 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 787 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 156 days since I played them all. It would take about 54 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Big Yellow Taxi by Joni Mitchell
  2. Bottoms Up by Nickelback
  3. How You Remind Me by NickelBack
  4. A Case of You by Joni Mitchell
  5. Both Sides, Now by Joni Mitchell
  6. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure
  7. Angela by Jarvis Cocker
  8. Bad Things by Jace Everett
  9. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones
  10. Boys Don't Cry by The Cure
  11. Drops of Jupiter by Train
  12. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks
  13. Burnished by White Denim
  14. Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash
  15. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age 

No comments:

Post a Comment