Wednesday, December 9, 2020

18539

 In this session, I played for 38 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18539 arrangements taking around 1209:45 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 774 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 141 days since I played them all. It would take about 52 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. For A Fool by The Shins on Lead played in E tuning
  3. Higher Ground by Red Hot Chilli Peppers on Lead played in E tuning
  4. The One I Love by R.E.M. on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Spaceman by The Killers on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Well OK Honey by Jenny O on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Zombie by The Cranberries on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment