Wednesday, December 23, 2020

18594

 In this session, I played for 41 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 18594 arrangements taking around 1213:05 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 780 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 155 days since I played them all. It would take about 53 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  2. Give My Love to Rose by Johnny Cash on Lead played in E Capo ? tuning
  3. Jackson by Johnny Cash & June Carter on Lead played in E tuning
  4. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead played in E tuning
  5. Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Gene Audry on Lead played in E tuning
  6. Run, Rudolph, Run by Chuck Berry on Lead played in E tuning
  7. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead played in E tuning
  8. Sixteen Saltines by Jack White on Lead played in E tuning
  9. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead played in E tuning
  10. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead played in E tuning
  11. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead played in E tuning
  12. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? by R.E.M. on Lead played in E tuning

No comments:

Post a Comment