Wednesday, December 1, 2021

20484

 In this session, I played for 59 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20484 arrangements taking around 1344:10 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 295 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Bold As Love by Jimi Hendrix on Lead.
  2. Buddy Holly by Weezer on Lead.
  3. Killed By Death by Motorhead on Lead.
  4. Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer on Lead.
  5. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Lead.
  6. Next Girl by The Black Keys on Lead.
  7. On Top of the World by Matt Mongomery on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee on Lead.
  9. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  10. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  11. Rocksmith 2012 Theme by Ubisoft on Lead.
  12. Save Tonight by Eagle-Eye Cherry on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  13. Spiderwebs by No Doubt on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  14. Long Cool Woman (In A Black Dress) by The Hollies on Lead.
  15. Nelly the Elephant by Toy Dolls on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  16. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment