Wednesday, December 15, 2021

20519

 In this session, I played for 22 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20519 arrangements taking around 1346:26 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 307 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  2. Blue Orchid by The White Stripes on Lead.
  3. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol on Alt Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  4. Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  5. Where is My Mind? by Pixies on Lead.
  6. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment