Friday, December 17, 2021

20539

 In this session, I played for 39 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20539 arrangements taking around 1347:50 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 308 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. I Want You Back by Jackson 5 on Lead.
  2. Oh Love by Green Day on Rhythm with improvements in Streak.
  3. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Alt L2.
  4. I Want To Break Free by Queen on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Knights of Cydonia by Muse on Rhythm.
  6. Mean Bitch by Taddy Porter on Rhythm.
  7. Satch Boogie by Joe Satriani on Lead.
  8. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Rhythm with improvements in Overall percentage.
  9. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment