Wednesday, December 22, 2021

20581

Altogether, I have played 20581 arrangements taking around 1350:47 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 306 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Stone by Alice in Chains on Bass.
  2. Everything I Do I Do It for You by Bryan Adams on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  3. Say It Aint So by Weezer on Bass with improvements in Streak.
  4. We Are Sex Bob Omb by Sex Bob Omb on Bass with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Threshold by Sex Bob Omb on Bass.
  6. Garbage Truck by Sex Bob Omb on Bass.
  7. High and Dry by Radiohead on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  8. 99 Red Balloons by Goldfinger on Bass.
  9. Brand New Kind of Blue by Gold Motel on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  10. Brown Sugar by The Rolling Stones on Bass.
  11. Bus Stop by The Hollies on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  12. Blue Christmas by Elvis Presley on Bass. 

No comments:

Post a Comment