Monday, December 13, 2021

20513

 In this session, I played for 43 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20513 arrangements taking around 1346:03 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 305 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys on Rhythm.
  2. High and Dry by Radiohead on Lead.
  3. Sympathy for the Devil by The Rolling Stones on Lead.
  4. Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age on Rhythm.
  5. Six AM Salvation by Versus Them on Lead.
  6. Bad Things by Jace Everett on Lead.
  7. Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley on Lead.
  8. California Brain by RapScallions on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Three Little Birds by Bob Marley on Lead.
  10. Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand on Lead.
  11. Bad Romance by Halestorm on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment