Friday, December 17, 2021

20530

 In this session, I played for 45 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20530 arrangements taking around 1347:11 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 308 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Now by Paramore on Lead.
  2. No More Mr Nice Guy by Alice Cooper on Lead.
  3. Space Ostrich by Dinosaur on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  4. Pinball Wizard by The Who on Lead.
  5. Paranoid Android by Radiohead on Lead.
  6. Killer Queen by Queen on Lead with improvements in Mastery.
  7. Dust in the Wind by Kansas on Lead.
  8. Desolate Motion by Karawan on Lead.
  9. Owner of a Lonely Heart by Yes on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Overall percentage.
  10. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Lead.
  11. Creep by Radiohead on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment