Tuesday, December 21, 2021

20569

 In this session, I played for 44 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20569 arrangements taking around 1350:05 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 307 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Round and Round by Ratt on Bonus Lead with improvements in Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  2. Wires by Red Fang on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  3. Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold on Rhythm.
  4. Roundabout by Yes on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  5. Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen on Alt L1 with improvements in Overall percentage.
  6. Radio Ga Ga by Queen on Lead with improvements in Streak, Mastery, and Overall percentage.
  7. Walking on the Moon by Police on Lead with improvements in Overall percentage.
  8. American Idiot by Green Day on Lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment