Sunday, December 19, 2021

20550

 In this session, I played for 42 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20550 arrangements taking around 1348:33 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 310 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Slither by Velvet Revolver on Bass.
  2. Slow Hands by Interpol on Bass.
  3. Ultra Soul by B'z on Bass.
  4. Friday I'm in Love by The Cure on Bass.
  5. Losing My Religion by REM on Bass with improvements in Percentage correct, and Overall percentage.
  6. Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers on Bass.
  7. Don't Stop by Crimson on Bass.
  8. Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  9. Number Thirteen by Red Fang on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  10. Roxanne by Police on Bass with improvements in Mastery.
  11. Tainted Love by Marilyn Manson on Bass.

No comments:

Post a Comment