Wednesday, December 8, 2021

20498

 In this session, I played for 17 minutes.

Altogether, I have played 20498 arrangements taking around 1345:05 hours and minutes, mainly on the Rocksmith games.

There are 1059 arrangements that I am learning, and it has been about 302 days since I played them all. It would take about 76 hours to play them all back to back.

I often stream while I'm playing, you can find me on Twitch.

In this session, I played:

  1. Blitzkrieg Bop by Ramones on Lead.
  2. Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't Have) by Buzzcocks on Lead with improvements in Streak, and Mastery.
  3. All I Wanna Do by Splash on Rhythm.
  4. Losing My Religion by REM on Lead.
  5. Step Out of the Car by The Boxer Rebellion on Lead with improvements in Mastery.

No comments:

Post a Comment