Thursday, July 13, 2017

569.8 Having a bass session

I have spent 569 hours 50 minutes playing on Guitar and Bass, mainly on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 33 minutes.

I am learning 778 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 321 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 192 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In Eb Song 2 by Blur, and Say It Aint So by Weezer.
In E standard Burnished by White Denim, Me and the Bean by Spoon, Do You Remember by The Horrors, High and Dry by Radiohead, Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Next Girl by The Black Keys, and Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones.

No comments:

Post a Comment