Monday, July 24, 2017

573.3

This evening I was rocking out on bass and rhythm guitar.

I have spent 573 hours 20 minutes playing on Guitar and Bass, mainly on the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 75 minutes.

I am learning 778 song arrangements through the game, with 367 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 322 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 204 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In Eb Song 2 by Blur
In Drop D Bat Country by Avenged Sevenfold
In E standard Do You Remember by The Horrors, High and Dry by Radiohead, Mary Jane's Last Dance by Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, Next Girl by The Black Keys, Paint It, Black by The Rolling Stones, Pinball Wizard by The Who, R U Mine by Arctic Monkeys, Under Cover of Darkness by The Strokes, Where is My Mind? by Pixies

On RhythmBoys Don't Cry by The Cure, Do You Remember by The Horrors, Go With the Flow by Queens of the Stone Age, Knights of Cydonia by Muse, Me and the Bean by Spoon, Rebel Rebel by David Bowie, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Use Somebody by Kings of Leon

No comments:

Post a Comment