Sunday, July 30, 2017

576.7 Sunday evening session

A slight change in format now, as I have moved my spreadsheet into Google sheets in the hope of making it a little more flexible for accessing the data.

With my other half, we've picked out a number of songs that we have in mind for performing at buskers nights. These songs have been added to my 'to learn' list.

I was also surprised to find that I am learning 135 different songs via the Rocksmith, and also from a combination sitting in with band rehearsals and from YouTube videos and tabs.

In this session I played for 37 minutes, and I am now up to 576 hours and 44 minutes total logged practice time.

This evening I had a go at:
Blitzkrieg Bop by  Ramones, American Idiot by Green Day, Boys Don't Cry by The Cure, Take Me Out by Franz Ferdinand, Where is My Mind? by Pixies, Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley, Losing My Religion by REM, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, My Generation by The Who, and Pour Some Sugar on Me by Def Leppard.

No comments:

Post a Comment