Thursday, July 6, 2017

567.4 Started on a new console

edit: I have also discovered that under steam, the games are all synched up (or at least for Rocksmith 2014).

I have restarted the original Rocksmith game on a separate login, and managed to qualify and complete the first gig with a double encore.

I Can't Get No Satisfaction and Next Girl were the two songs I qualified with, with Angela and Breed being the two encore songs.

During this session I unlocked the following:

Techniques

Shifting, Sustains, Hammer Ons & Pull Offs, Slides, Tremolos

Games

Ducks

Guitars

Epiphone Limited Edition Wilshire

Tones

Stomp Box Blues - use the Jumbo modulation pedal, (can't read my writing!), the British Wah filter into a Reinar 65 Amp feeding a Baritone 4x10.

Songs Unlocked

Richochet

Stats

I have spent 567 hours 25 minutes playing on Yousician, and the Rocksmith and Rocksmith 2014 games, in this session I played for 21 minutes.

I am learning 773 song arrangements through the game, with 368 on the bass, 89 on rhythm guitar, and 316 on lead guitar (some I'm learning across multiple systems).

Sadly it has been 186 days since I played all the song arrangements across all three systems I have Rocksmith installed on.

These are the songs I have practiced recently.

Tunings

In E standard Angela by Jarvis Cocker, Breed by Nirvana, (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, and Next Girl by The Black Keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment